Monday, January 12, 2009

Who knew they knew

As a kid I loved playing the classic video / choose your own adventure game, "The Oregon Trail". You never knew when you would be fording a river, find the need to go hunting, or pick up a few necessities at an outpost. And the explorers of that territory... Lewis and Clark.

I tell you this to lead into my own adventure last week of driving 5 hours (each way) to North Dakota for work. When we arrived to the hotel, my coworkers and I checked in and made our way to our rooms. Come to find out, the hotel had recently remodeled and created a few signature rooms. As I passed the other rooms I noticed their themes - golf, outdoors, fishing, sports - and then I came to my room. It was none other than the (loosely themed) "Lewis and Clark Outpost". I wasn't able to explore the outpost(hotel room) as much as I would have liked, but I did manage a few pictures. We didn't have to take a compatibility test, but we all seemed to get a very fitting match.

No comments:

Post a Comment