Saturday, March 28, 2009
Revolve
So we were trying not to inundate people with our puppy pictures, but since there has been a request...here you go! He came home 2 weeks ago weighing 14 pounds. He is now a healthy 20 pounds and is very comfortable around us and his new home.
Housebreaking and kennel training are our top priorities right now. We also go on short (I mean short) walks around the yard and neighborhood. We have a hard time making it very far due to his incredible curiosity and constant desire to sniff EVERYTHING...AND put it in his mouth. He is learning new things everyday and we are trying to expose him to as many new experiences as possible with our busy schedule.
His favorite thing is to simply be right by our side. He loves taking naps right next to us, sitting right by us, and playing with us. As I am writing this blog he is stretched out right next to me! He is awesome! I'd take a picture, but the camera battery is charging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment