Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brianna on... Economizing

It's been fun having a cousin so close in age - we've been spending a lot of time together. Thankfully our parents don't mind, since we don't spend much money. Take today for instance. We got all ready and headed to the Mall of America (free) to walk around getting in almost 8,500 steps. It's great exercise. Then we cruised by the best buy rotunda where they had an Irish dance team doing a jig (free). Very sparkly.

Next, we thought we better eat soon so we stopped by Chipotle for a quick bite. Since mom had a coupon for free chips and guac and it was Toddler Tuesday where kids eat free at certain locations, the 5 of us ate for under $7.00 (I know that's not free, but it's important to maximize opportunities... and sure I might be stretching with counting Lucius and I but it's a better story).
So after we were well fed and changed, we thought it was time to take a nap. And since Lucius and I are so close and already huge on sharing, I thought I should offer to share my stroller. Who needs a double Bob??

We got quite a few looks, but we were comfy-cosie. All in all, it was a perfect plan for a rainy Tuesday morning. You've got to get creative and make every penny count.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Brianna for sharing your stroller. It was super comfy cozy sleeping on your shoulder. Soon we'll be too big to fit in there comfortably, its fun while it lasts.
    Lucius

    ReplyDelete