Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Would you say no?


I didn't want to be "that" mom. You know, the one who doesn't reign in their child when everyone else obviously doesn't want their child in the same predicament and is saying no... Well, it was me and I think I got an extra hug from Carl that night, because he really enjoyed himself and the mess he was making. For what it's worth, I did try to stop him, but once he made it into the puddle, there was no way I was going after him until he came to the edge and within grabbing distance. You might not know this about Carl, but he is fast!

I had extra clothes in the car sooo.... I was "that" mom. It was bound to happen to one of the many kids we were with, might as well have been mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment