I believe this year marked our fifth year of getting together. A lot has changed but we still manage to have a lot of fun! We are all at the stage where we have little kids, so organized chaos was our goal.
We were able to go swimming and get the boat out to take a few joy rides. The guys decided to take all the kids out once... that was fun!
Get the fishing poles down to see if we could catch some fish.
Built a fire so we could enjoy yummy smores.
Played, played, played.
The guys even were able to get out and have a few moments just for them! They are, after all, the reason we all know each other; friends through high school and even before, it's amazing.
Such a fun tradition and yearly hangout. I look forward to the years we adults will no longer be entertainers, yet I treasure these chaotic moments of just being together. Especially since our kids (6 under 5) all play so well together. Ahh... good times and good excuse to get away!

No comments:
Post a Comment