Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Turning 4 - Princess Cake and All


I truly cannot believe my little girl turned 4! I'm pretty sure she is hitting a growth spurt too, because she's definitely getting taller, and just all around more grown up. I am so amazed by her comforting, loving, helpful, tender spirit. She can still be shy and clam up in front of groups (like she did when opening her birthday gifts), but for the most part she's happy and loves to share her stories. She received many new books for her birthday which will be great, since she loves looking through and "reading" her books.

Brianna,
You are a perfect reminder to me of how to love God and love others. Your affection and tender heart melt mine almost daily. I love when you remind me that, "I'm still little mom, and sometime little girls need help." It keeps me focused on today and how I get to treasure these moments, because they will certainly not last long. You are strong, curious, insightful, and extremely helpful. I love you Brianna B. Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment