Sunday, July 6, 2014

Family Photos


On the eve of the week leading up to Carl's third birthday, I've been a little emotional! It's hard to believe he will be three in just a few short days. Seriously, where did three years go! He is maturing into a dedicated, loving, helpful youngster; give him a job and he is all over it. I am so blessed to hear everyday, him call me mommy!

We had family photos taken at the end of May and I'm pretty sure he stole the show. He has such a contagious smile and laugh that is hard to resist. Both Brianna and Carl did wonderfully when they were asked to do this or that, but Carl certainly figured out how to take over the camera! We choose a park near our house that has an old train car and platform and maybe that's what helped his excitement.

Whatever the driving factor, we were blessed with some great photos.








Thanks to our photographer, Ben Berndt (benberndtphotography.com) for the wonderful memories captured by the lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment