Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

Today was a nice day of relaxation and preparation for Eme and I, but I would have really enjoyed spending time with dad getting our boat ready for fishing with Jeff and Micah. Since I didn't get to go fishing and try out our new boat, here are a few thoughts...

  • I am going to Seminary (in large part) because of you
  • I love Christ because of you
  • I have good financial sense because of you
  • I am a good husband because of you
  • I am an introvert because of you
  • I love gardening and taking care of the lawn because of you
  • I take care of our cars because of you
  • I LOVE the Twins because of you (even though they lost today)
  • I love to travel because of you
Thanks, dad, for raising me with the values I have today.

Happy Fathers Day from your son,

Jonathan Neil William

No comments:

Post a Comment