
After a fabulous snowy Saturday of baking Christmas cookies with my mom, Michelle, and Margaret, I had so many cookies I couldn't justify keeping them all to myself.
Tis the season to spread joy, right!?! I wrapped up a mound of cookies and brought them to work. Only a minute had went by after unwrapping them and cookie had already been snatched. Now, if you work in an office environment you know that whenever free food is unveiled it immediately draws people to it like a giant magnet. My favorite are the walk by snatchers who think you don't see them, but keep walking to avoid the
awkward conversation of taking yet another cookie! It is now 1:45 pm and all that is left are a few spritz. Rave reviews for all, especially the oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chip cookie (which isn't technically a "Christmas" cookie, but still delicious)! I'm not sure who to shout out for that one, but it was a hit.
May you feel the presence of Christ this Christmas and encounter him even in the smallest of activities this season. Have a safe and joy-filled Christmas!
WHAT?!?!
ReplyDeleteI should send my stash to your office- cuase over here at my workplace- there haven't been many takers. I seem to have a lot of co-workers on diets. Bummer- I don't want to get fat eating them all myself.
My bet would be if you ran them over here, they would be gone by 5! Although, they tend to slow down after lunch...
ReplyDelete