Playing in the snow is one of our favorite things to do in the winter. So, for the second year we invited our friends from Chicago to our cabin in northern Wisconsin for some Relaxation and Play time.

Where did we go wrong?
Here comes...and goes...Super Jamie!
Linnea sporting the chocolate go-tee. Note how she shakes her head at the end. It's her "say cheese" with on kiddie steroids! Cheeeeeeeeese!

I think Chris likes the north woods...and loves his wife!
Can you spy the trail markers?

A majestic pine tree soaking in the sunset

Linnea was all smiles this weekend except when she didn't get her "nem-in-nems." She especially enjoyed stomping around in Ms. Jen's PINK winter boots!

I'm not sure what could be MORE Wisconsin... Badger hat. Check! Camouflage. Check! Cheese at the cabin. Check! Packers paraphernalia. Oops! Jamie knows that nobody sensible is a Packer fan!
Night Vision

Thanks for a great winter Re:Play weekend at the cabin! I am supposed to Photoshop Chrissy and Luke in the group picture since we forgot to take the picture before they left. But as you can see...I didn't. Sorry. But we're glad everyone could make it! And everyone's favorite Christmas gift (except mine in case Jackie is reading this) they
didn't receive...
The
Snuggie! A.K.A. the lazy man's sweatshirt.
So, you wanted a Snuggie? It should have been on the list. I'll be sure to order one for next year -- oh, wait Valentine's Day is coming!!
ReplyDeleteSo do you have a snuggie? I thought about ordering one. Is it everything they say?
ReplyDeleteLove the blogs.