Some of you who haven't had the chance to see our home yet have asked for pictures. This is an acceptable and normal request. However, it's kind of weird to go around and take pictures of your own home. It's either a mess (most of the time), I think of taking pictures when I'm not at home, or a combination of both...
We have been planning our different rooms to see how we can strategically place our furniture to fill the most space while maintaining the proper balance of mismatched and coordinated pieces. Today was the day of action. Swapping the living and family rooms seems to have worked out quite nicely.
This action day accomplishes a two-fold strategy. 1. We successfully rearranged. 2. We are finally able to take more pictures of our house for world wide display!
Eme even got in a little baking.
While moving our furniture we uncovered Lauren's famous signature on the sofa we received from the Walter's. Thanks Lauren, Gary, and Nancy! The sofa has been a great addition to our home and it provokes fond memories of our time together last August/September!!
One day I may get to see your house in person. I hate that we live in the same state and still don't see each other. It looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete