Jon and I decided it was time to get Eko into obedient training, so last night was our first class. After leaving work later than I needed too, rushing over to my parents where Eko had spent the day, and feeling as though I was driving like a maniac, I made it right on time.
Last night was collar fitting and practicing the basics. Eko did great. He sat, he loose leash walked with me, he even demonstrated with the instructor. There were plenty of other dogs there that kept his interest, but he was still able to concentrate and respond to my commands. Then... the best part! He was SO tired! He laid down in the car and immediately started to fall asleep. Once we got home, he found a blanket on the floor and curled up. He looked so comfortable that I thought I better do the same. 1 week down - 8 more to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment