I hope everyone with beautiful weather this weekend was able to get out and enjoy it. Fall is our favorite season and we love being out in creation, seeing the trees change color, and hearing the crunch under our feet. Sunday we traveled to Taylors Falls and hiked around the woods along the MN side of the St. Croix. After not much debate, but maybe a little hesitation, we packed up Eko to bring with us. He's not a big walker, seems to tire easily, so long walks are a gamble. He did great! I think he loves the Fall as much as we do. He jumped up rocks and around paths to be where ever we were. (For those that don't know, Eko is wearing a Gentle Leader. It doesn't hurt him and allows him to do everything normally, it just keeps him from pulling. It works really well.) On the way back, he almost lead us the entire time, as if he knew exactly where to go. We hope you're able to get out and about this fall and enjoy every smell, crunch, and breeze that comes your way!
P.S. This weekend marks our 1 year anniversary of being back in MN. Not that it was planned this way, but only fitting to be in Taylors Falls to commemorate our "home" coming.
I am so jealous of your hike in the woods. We haven't gone for some time and while I was hoping that we would get to this year family things keep getting in the way. Enjoy it for me, too.
ReplyDeleteEme, I am loving the opportunity to see the changes as you wait the arrival of the wee one.