Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Doctor... Doctor"

A huge thanks to our doctor for a fantastic delivery of our little girl. He was wonderful. I had an appointment today and it was the first time I could get a picture of him holding Brianna. Please excuse his look. I believe they said he had a delivery early this morning by c-section and I don't think he went home!


I always appreciated his sense of humor. Each visit we would joke about something, today was no exception. Our interaction regarding Brianna's outfit went something like this...
Dr. - There she is... it seems there is a monkey on her shirt.
Eme - Yes and owl's on her pants. I guess she was conflicted this morning.
Dr. - So... that makes her a wise trouble maker... have fun.
Eme - If we have a trouble maker, I supposed I'd want her to be wise.
Dr. - Sure, so she never gets caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment