With my trusty caterpillar and camera crew, I ventured beyond the Eko Dog habitat to somewhere more unfamiliar - The zoo of Como. I knew this was no ordinary day and certain precautions needed to be taken. I buckled and sunscreen lotioned up and we were off.
We came across a large turtle that didn't seem to move. Naturally, my fellow companions opted for a photo since the beast was so welcoming (plus no signs warning to not climb).
I was looking really hard to spot an ostrich, but no luck. I think I must have missed it... maybe it was running and it's speed was just too quick. Valiant effort!
I say, I've never seen a giraffe do the splits before - Show Off!!
We did catch a glimpse of the tiger pacing back and forth. I tried to tell him it was hot out and to just lay down, but tigers can be a little hard headed.
It was a great adventure. Thank you to my traveling companions for a fun afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment