Friday, September 3, 2010

Even Short Visits do Wonders

Brianna and I made the short trip to visit with Auntie Mick and Cousin Casen this afternoon. We were thrilled to play for a little bit, have a bite to eat, and share a little about our weeks. Thanks Mick for the company, it was just what the B&E Bon needed. And thanks Cousin Casen for lending your blanket for a little play time.


As I suspected, on the short trip home Brianna fell asleep. I picked her up out of her carseat and she just laid her head on my shoulder and fell back asleep. She doesn't do this very often, so I thought on this cool Friday I would take advantage of her cuteness. She slept in my arms for about 20 minutes, before I decided that maybe I should lay her down because she was out cold and she might take a longer nap. It was wonderful to snuggle with the little girl, even if it was for a brief moment, reminding me how precious she is and each moment that we have together.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks B&E for the simply wonderful visit. Always good to catch up and share. Thanks for the food - Sorry to jon that we did not eat more of it. :)
    We love you both, so fun to see you - not long enough!

    ReplyDelete