More and more I am noticing that Brianna is becoming an independent individual. Tonight she had some sweet potatoes and since she loves to do things herself, I gave in and let her take over to see what she would do. She grabbed the bowl like a an old pro, stuck her fingers in to grab some potatoes then put her whole hand in her mouth. It was quite entertaining. I caught the end of our meal together!
As an added bonus today, Brianna took an extra long afternoon nap! I was able to work on a small project. A few years ago in Chicago, my coworker created this graphic for me for the girls youth small group I was working with. I just bought this cute little shirt on clearance and thought I would spruce it up - and I had just the solution. It pretty much sums up our little one. She is just so content almost all of the time (note the use of the word almost).
No comments:
Post a Comment