Just before it was time to head out the door at 9, the cousins got to spend a few minutes talking, playing, and examining.
Then it was off to the Chiropractor. About half way there, I realized I forgot my phone. {I didn't realize until yesterday how attached I have become to the cell phone and how helpful it is, especially if you forget to look up directions at home (for part of the errand running) and for when it came time to meet up with my sister later in the day to hand off Casen.} Anyway, we arrived on time to my Chiropractor appointment - which I was slightly surprised by. The women that work in
Next it was time to eat for the pair of them. I got back to the car and buckled Casen in and thought I would try feeding Brianna before we left the parking lot. No go. Casen was getting hungrier and distracted Brianna easliy. I quickly got Brianna situated and started looking for somewhere I could heat up a bottle. Caribou was right around the corner... perfect. We got everybody out... warmed up the bottle... they ate... we piled back in... all was good.
Our last stop was to return a bolt to the Saturn dealership in Bloomington. Here is where the directions or phone would have come in handy. I wasn't exactly sure of where it was (but no calling Jon for help), so I was more or less guessing as I drove around, but once you spot one dealer, more are sure to be close. I was surprised at my excellent navigating because it seemed as though we drove straight to it without much backtracking. Bolt returned!
It was getting later in the morning and I was in Bloomington, my sister in Minneapolis, and I wasn't sure if I had enough time to make it all the way home or just take my time getting to my sisters'. I choose to stop off at Mortenson for a short visit. We packed out of the car one last time and headed inside. I think people thought I was crazy, hauling in the two of them. We walked around briefly, said hello to a few friends, and found Jon to use his phone. All worked according to plan... kindof! It was a fun morning. Thanks Casen for joining us - we had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment