With Brianna asleep, Eko lounging and me engrossed in my project, I was hesitant to answer the phone when it rang. I was on a roll. Thankfully, I did answer and it was my observant neighbor next door. The extent of the call was, "just wondering if you've seen the two deer in your backyard - they've been there a while." Well, no I haven't even turned around or got up in the last hour or so! I put down my crafting materials and went straight to the back window. Here's what I saw!
Yes, I think that is 8 points!
I tip-toed out the basement door to get a closer look. They kept a watchful eye on me, but carried on investigating our backyard.
After Brianna woke up, the deer were still in the backyard, so we peered through the window together. Eko finally caught on there was life moving in the backyard, so he was glued to the window as well. What fun we had just watching them graze in the backyard.
Thanks to our neighbors, we had a fun family free movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment