Monday, January 24, 2011

My Jedi Naps


Brianna is amazing. She is a great sleeper, she plays nice with Eko, she is always so bright and cheery... her only weakness is naps. As of late, her napping has been less than consistent. I try not to complain because she sleeps through the night and gives me the rest I need to tackle the day. She has been napping at least once, and if I'm lucky, twice! Today, it's twice! As I write this, I am anticipating a subtle cry that let's me know she is awake (indeed, there is was).

I am so thankful for even the quietest and the loudest of moments.

P.S. She has been all about putting things on or over her head. This afternoon, she insisted on putting Jon's sweatshirt on. The hood was so big on her small head that it reminded me of the cloaks they wore in Star Wars. May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment