Each day is filled with many reminder, to both Brianna and Eko, to play nice and be gentle. I am SO grateful for a patient dog who will take just about anything and does nothing more than to turn his head and lay it back down again - in what seems like a gesture that just says, yup it's her again, no big deal. In our family room we have amazingly large windows that overlook our backyard and duck filled creek. Brianna (and Eko) loves to crawl her way to the window and sit in front of it for minutes upon minutes.
A short video to prove she actually gets up on her hands and knees... that is, when she feels like it!
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are also becoming more and more enjoyable. Not that it wasn't fun feeding her all sorts of new foods, but she is now more than capable to do the work herself and has such fun doing it. The other day I noticed she had a piece of food on her bib. Before I could clean it off I noticed her examining it. Next thing I saw was she began picking additional pieces of food from her tray, one by one, and putting the neatly right next to it, on the lip of the bib. After a few pieces made their way on, she thought that was enough and took them back off. No bother eating them, when they collect so easily! She has also caught on to the fact that she can reach over the side of the highchair tray to drop food - another great reason to have a dog/vacuum cleaner handy!
No comments:
Post a Comment