Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Peanut Cut

My mom graciously agreed to accompany me to my haircut appointment today to help watch Brianna. I wanted to make sure I got my hair cut this time before BabyBon was born, so my hair wasn't totally out of control. Brianna was curious as usual, making sure she checked everything and everyone out. As my cut was almost done, I asked Jennifer (my hair stylist) what she would charge and if she would mind possibly cutting Brianna's hair - you know, since we were there and all. I loved her response, and not just because "free" was part of the equation, but she said, "Oh... Nothing! There's no charge for a peanut cut, it will only take a minute."

Sure enough, Brianna sat so still and let her comb and cut her little hairs. Thanks mom for capturing a photo or two from your phone. I think she looks quite fashionable in the zebra print, don't you!

Brianna didn't quite know what to do so she just kept her head down most of the time. When Jennifer asked her to look up to cut the front, I had to keep my hand under her chin to keep her head level... it created quite the face as you can see in the mirror!



No comments:

Post a Comment