Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 Week Getaway

As I mentioned previously, Jon was able to take two weeks off after Carl was born. It was great to have that time as a family, and for Jon and Brianna to spend some quality time together. Their favorite activity by far was going for long and short bike rides. I believe Jon added it up to be over 120 miles they traveled together. Brianna now says bike and eagerly responds when we ask if she wants to go for a bike ride. One afternoon, after their ride, we pulled out the newly purchased pool for them to cool off in. Brianna loves the water and loved playing the afternoon away.

It was so hot and humid that the camera needed time to acclimate to the weather before I took any more pictures.




Carl and I enjoyed watching the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment