I'm ever challenged in our busy world to make sure I stop and thank the Lord for all he has given us - especially now that I have a little girl mimicking every word and action. Sometimes I forget, but I'm blessed with a beautiful 21 month old reminder! Like we always say, she loves to help.
During play times with the kitchen set, she sets out a table of all the plates and pans, takes a seat, says a prayer (which I usually can't understand), and then the AMEN! I wish I could catch it on video but by the time I realize what she's doing/saying, I hear the AMEN and it's on to the next thing. Even at meal times, it brings a smile to my face that she stops, folds her hands, bows her head even and follows up our amen with an AMEN!
Sometimes it's hard to know if what you're doing or saying is making a difference in their life, but she is reminding me that it does!
*I capitalized the amen because of her wonderful enthusiasm every time she says it. What a wonderful punctuation to what all God does for us.
AMEN!! and AMEN!!
ReplyDelete