Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Strikes me as Silly

Back in September, my sister's father-in-law suffered from a heart attack (we're so thankful he recovered well), and I said I could help watch Casen so they could concentrate on being with him. I was happy to help, and ended up watching Casen overnight and through the next morning. It's fun to let the cousins play together and wake up together, somehow with more it seems like less work.

That evening he was with us, Jon ended up having to work late, so I decided we better get outside to burn off some energy before dinner. We walked the couple blocks to the park and played for a little bit. It was a challenge to corral and walk with two youngsters (and a baby in the stroller) on a road with no side-walks, but they did great. They kept stopping to pick up sticks or leaves, so we made a game of it and put everything in the bottom of the stroller to see how much we could gather. After a poor attempt to get them to play on the playground, we walked over to ball field. They thought this was the coolest thing! I don't know what struck them as so interesting but this little video sums up what they did for at least 20 minutes. When I tried to tell them it was time to go home, because it started sprinkling and I didn't feel like getting soaked, they each looked at me like I was crazy and continued walking around aimlessly. I wish I could have gotten more video. I don't know what it reminds me of, maybe penguins, but I can't help but laugh! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment