My sisters were more on top of taking the "Big Shoe" picture sooner than I did (Carl's almost four months old), but I can now say that number six is completed! Carl was a very good sport and even gave me a few smiles. It's simply amazing - as I was taking his photos, I kept marveling at how similar yet so different and distinct he looks from Brianna way back when. Brianna just had SO much hair!
It's a little silly, but it will definitely be fun to look back on... enjoy!

The shirt Carl is wearing is a onesie that I painted on to announce our pregnancy to our families. The date ended up being a little off, since he came five days early, but I'm not complaining!

With our photo's taken, the shoe can now go into hiding.
Interested in seeing the other baby Big Shoe photos - Check out the other five!
No comments:
Post a Comment