Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crafty Refuge

With Jon gone this weekend and Grandma and Grandpa Bonkoski graciously taking Brianna, I had a little extra time on my hands to do... well, whatever I'd like. I was able to do things that seem so challenging when you've got two little ones to chase after. One thing I've been wanting to do for a while now is make a few custom shirts for B and C. I started fabric painting shirts when Brianna was little, after I ran across this blog. I think it is so much fun and very relaxing. It takes patients to get everything cut out perfectly, but it's worth the time spent. Here's the three shirts I worked on this weekend. Once I do one, I just can't wait to do more!


While cleaning out a few crevices in my mom's house, my sister ran across some stencils. How fun is that dinosaur??! I was able to use the cut out and it's negative space - waste not, want not! 


No comments:

Post a Comment