Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How Do You Stop and Smell the Silence?

Synchronized napping has been non-existant in our house as of late. In fact, it's never been consistant - only something I look forward to (crossing my fingers)! Carl can't decide if he wants one nap or two. And Brianna has a hard time relaxing in order to take a nap herself. Then there is the saga of, just as I get one down, the other decides to start crying, and when that one calms down, the other is up again... arg!

Anyway, when silence does come, are you like me thinking, "ok, what do I need to get done so I don't drive myself crazy later?" or are you the disciplined type and just make yourself take a load off and maybe even get a nap in. I wish I were the latter, but even now as there is a hint of silence, here I am blogging the whole while thinking I should be sitting down and resting. But wait, I still have to do the dishes from last night and this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment