Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Punky


I realize I'm missing the iconic pigtails, the fabulous vest, and rolled up jeans with a hanky on the knee (...so the whole outfit then!), but every time I put this outfit on Brianna, she reminds me of Punky Brewster. It must just be the bright and colorful aspect of the ensemble.

It was so nice outside last week, I called her to the lawn and asked her to look at me for a picture. This is what she gave me - she is so cute!! On top of the first 5 shots I got (before running out of internal memory because I forgot the memory card) I tried asking her back to the lawn to get a couple more. She gladly trotted back to the grass and gave me a couple more looks.


As a side note for Auntie Mick Mick - Ever since Easter when you put the ribbon in her hair, she wants to wear it again and again. It doesn't take long though once it's in for it to come back out again. I think maybe I need to look into some headbands for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment