Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"i aohld him"

Brianna is constantly asking to hold Carl - she thinks he is the greatest and wants to be close to him. Normally, Carl is so on the move that for him to sit still long enough to even get him in her arms would be a miracle. But the other day while playing outside I just couldn't say no, it seemed to be a perfect situation.

She wanted to share her car with him and asked if she could "aohld him." Since they would be squished in the one little seat with sides to help prop and activity to keep attention, it was a no brainer.

Immediately they both were smiling and giggling. They sat there for almost 7 minutes honking the horn and turning the wheel. She couldn't quite move her feet enough to move the Flintstone car, but she was content enough that she was holding him. After a while, she opened the door and said, "I'm done." In which case, I ran quickly to the side in order to catch him from falling out sideways. She did however want to continue the fun and insisted I put him back in by himself so she could push him. He was a little unstable and kept getting his feet caught under the car, but LOVED it. 

It's so fun to see them playing together and loving it. Hopefully this is a good sign for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment