Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting My Nails Done Mom

July 5: We were so thankful to have Betsy and Justin (Jon's sister and her son) in MN for almost the entire month of July. We had so much fun running here and there and playing, playing, playing! While hanging out at the cabin over the 4th weekend, Aunt Shelley offered to give manicures, to all the cousins (boys included). Brianna was really excited and sat SO still waiting for the paint to dry. It was her first time getting her nails done, and she couldn't have been happier. Thank you Shelley, she went hysterical when I finally tried to get what was left of the paint off. She thought it was gone forever... I had to reassure her we had to take this paint off in order to put new paint on. That made it a little better!

Brianna being pampered! I promise she was happy, she was just focused on staying still.




No comments:

Post a Comment