Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shades of Orange


Brianna received sunglasses for her birthday that Carl couldn't resist taking from her and putting them on. I think he wore them more than Brianna did! In my opinion, with her sunglasses on, he reminded me of Sir Elton John... but that's a whole different story!

Anyway, since she had sunglasses, I've been keeping my eye out for some for Carl. I think we picked this pair up at the grocery store but he loved them the moment he put them on. He didn't want to take them off, only if I slide them on the top of his head. They are perfect for his on-the-go, never stop even if I run into something nature and have held up so far. Plus they make him look cool!

Later that same day, Jon came home a little early so my mom and I could go to the Twins game together. It had been a while since we got to chat, so I thought it would be fun to watch the game and have some alone time with mom. It was a gorgeous night for baseball and simply fun hanging out with my mom. Thanks mom for coming out with me and thanks for the conversation! Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment