Monday, August 5, 2013

Blessings Wrapped in Friends

In May, I posted this video of Carl running through a flooded portion of the park. It was our small group end of year barbecue and I couldn't resist keeping the video quiet so I posted slightly out of order, but it was a good video, why wait!

It's been wonderful to get to laugh with this group, grow with them, and study the Word with them. It's great too because the kids have so much fun playing together. 11 under 11 is pretty much amazing. We took a group shot last year, so I thought it would be fun to get another one to see how we've all grown. Jon had a work thing that night so I was on my own, but I did manage to remember the tripod!

As you can see, we do like to have fun! Thanks everyone for a great night and breaking bread together. And a special shout out to Dan for helping me watch Carl on the playground while the adults talked about next year. I can't tell you how sweet that was and how much it blessed me that night!


No comments:

Post a Comment