Friday, March 21, 2014
One Thing I Love...
One thing I love - there are so many but today I focus on one - is that where these three are together, you can guarantee there is laughter! Carl frequently, as soon as Jon gets in the door from work, will run to the living room carpet and request to be tickled, "tickle me daddy!" Brianna quickly joins in and before you know it, uncontrollable laughter has erupted! It really is hilarious to watch them go to a point where they almost can't breath because they are laughing so hard, recover, then ask for more. It is quite something.
I love that Jon can put smiles on all of our faces in a matter of seconds (I think we could start our very own variety show). One of the many reasons I fell in love with him. Here's to laughter today! Enjoy a good laugh with someone you love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment