Oh come on now...you don't think it's going to be that easy do you? Since Margaret wasn't able to come up with the correct answers I will open it up to anyone to answer any of the questions posted in "Scavenger Hunt." Sure some are difficult, but that's what makes it a hunt! If everyone chips in to answer the questions correctly, little OG still has a shot at an evening with Jon & Eme!
P.S. That post was a direct result of our conversation on Sunday Margaret. I was just trying to help you out with your morning routine and daily "rut" ;)
P.P.S. The correct answers will come. In the off chance that a couple answers are unknown, they will be revealed. I know, the anticipation must be killing you!
1. 3,334,509,804 rounded up, or all of them.
ReplyDelete2. 633,000 sq. ft. total
3. assam
4. 1858, may 11 I think
5. concordia academy
6. 15.5 cents per liter
7. $19.95 (I think)
8. goalie
9. 201 sq. miles
10. Ctr+1 but I could be wrong
Jerimy
miss-typed #1
ReplyDeleteshould be
334,509,804. which if I had to guess is all of them
jerimy
Hey, pretty good...You got a 70%!
ReplyDeleteIsn't 70% a passing score? I think he deserves the prize -- it's better than I could do.
ReplyDeleteI am impressed!
ReplyDelete