To Margaret (to assist your morning routine):
If you can answer these questions within 4 hours of this posting you have a chance to win a spectacular prize!!...One evening of Oliver sitting by Eme and me!
1. How many shares of GM stock could you purchase (at the close of Feb. 24) with how much the media seems to think the new Vikings stadium will cost? In other words...Media cost estimate of Vikings stadium / cost per share of GM stock = number of shares
2. How many square feet will the St. Joseph Regional Medical Center Replacement Hospital in South Bend, IN be when it opens in October?
3. What is Eme's favorite tea to brew?
4. When did MN become a state?
5. What high school did Jon go to?
6. What is the current unleaded fuel tax rate (per liter) in Novia Scotia?
7. What is the estimated average cost per click (CPC) to advertise when you type in the word "taxes" on Google?
8. What position did Eme play in high school Lacrosse?
9. Beautiful Rice Creek flows through Jon & Eme's back yard...Approximately how many square miles is the Rice Creek Watershed District?
10. What is the short cut key to format cells in Excel?
What do I win if I get all of the answers?
ReplyDeleteA very special prize ;) But you only have 14 minutes!
ReplyDeleteAaa. I only just NOW opened all the blogs to read them. I'm totally not winning this one. I've got like NO time to find all these answers- the only one I know off the top of my head is #5. I give up. Who thought up this game?
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I thought this might happen. The time has been officially extended for Margaret! You now have 4 more hours to complete. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat?!?!
ReplyDeleteI'll do my best... maybe
Ok, ok. I'll tweak the rules a bit. If we receive answers for all the questions from anybody, then Margaret and Jerimy can still receive the very special prize!
ReplyDeleteokay- I was seriously thinking of answering these questions correctly but decided, no thank you! I've got to save my brain power. I am a party pooper.
ReplyDelete1. 100,000
2. 160000
3. brown
4. May 11, 1858
5. Concordia Academy
6. I don't want to do math today
7. a penny?
8. Full back- I just think that's a fun combo of words. I know it's for football.
9. 200
10. I like to use the right click option, bob.
Final answer. Ps. you didn't say the had to be correct.
I think I can only truly answer 1 or 2 of the questions. I like Margaret's answers.
ReplyDelete3. Assam
5. Concordia Academy
8. What ever it was she was able to cover the whole field.