Thursday, June 11, 2009
(post)Hike
Gaining the title of "Delinquent Blogger" is something Eme and I regard very highly. We haven't been officially tagged with that honorable title, but it is more something we concocted due to our blogging negligence. We are trying to get better, really! But for now you'll just have to endure this 3 week old post...
In the midst of busy work schedules we had the chance to sneak away for Memorial Day weekend to our cabin with Pete and Heidi. It was a fantastic weekend relaxing and enjoying God's beautiful creation. If someone were to create a theme for the weekend it probably would have been something like "Relaxing DQ." Did you know different Dairy Queen's charge different amounts for "extra stuff?" Well, they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss nature. Looks like a nice hike. And you have earned your title, it just went unspoken. But we all get busy (I guess).
ReplyDelete