Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dainty Moves

*Please turn down or mute your speakers!

Ok... So I've been trying really hard to catch Brianna rolling over. She has been rolling over, but only when I'm not looking - tricky girl. Yesterday I had the Lord of the Rings on, not really watching it, just playing in the background as I was getting a few things done and she started rolling over. I'm not sure why, but when I recorded this with the camera, it came out really loud. (I promise it was not that loud) I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, I finally caught it. I think her method is superb, almost as though she is practicing her ballerina moves already. Notice the legs crossing and the arm move straight up and around!



As an added bonus, the first person to tell me what part of the Lord of the Rings (it might be somewhat difficult) happened to be playing at that certain moment, will get a (tbd) prize!

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious?!?! I love prizes but I would not have ANY clue as to those noises. Let's just say I am already impressed with whoever ends up getting the prize.
    Em, I can only guess that it was a part with the bad guys. :)
    Can I get a secret hint? or just at least a half point for being the first to post and guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, it wasn't all that loud on my computer. AND You did not happen to mention which of the three movies you were watching. There's over 9 hours of movie to guess from but I'll take a shot in the dark. Was it the orcs battling the Rohirrim, allowing Merry and Pippin to escape?

    PS. All that rolling Lucius was doing last Friday got her thinking it was fun and she ought to try it out huh?! Congrats Brianna, won't be too long before the diaper races commence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the fight in the dead dwarf's tomb with the big troll thing

    -jerimy

    ReplyDelete