Thursday, May 27, 2010
A few hours with Casen
It is hard to remember Brianna at 6 weeks, but I was able to hold and play with Casen a little bit yesterday and it gave me a slight reminder. He's so small in comparison! We had a good time hanging out. I think Brianna was even a little jealous, but she played it cool and tried to share her pacifier with him.
Eko on the other hand, did not play it cool. He couldn't figure out why my free hand wasn't petting him but patting someone else's back. Three's Company for sure! He would not leave my side or the babies. I had the blanket laid out for them and he did all he could to be right up next to it, even on it. At one point I was on my hands and knees next to the babies and he came right under my arm, stuck his nose up right next to mine and just stood there. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment