With only one more week to go at work and with our kidswap winding down I thought I would pull out one of my stops and try coloring with Oliver. I was able to "recycle" a few wrongly printed banners from work and was glad to have a purpose for them. I'm not sure why I didn't try coloring before but we had a good time. As you can see, the banner is long, about 8 ft in length. I had to really coerce Oliver to move from coloring the same spot over and over again. I traced him on the paper and at one point said, "let's color some hair on your head." Well, I should have been more careful because he started to take the crayon to his actual head.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Last Week Wednesday
With only one more week to go at work and with our kidswap winding down I thought I would pull out one of my stops and try coloring with Oliver. I was able to "recycle" a few wrongly printed banners from work and was glad to have a purpose for them. I'm not sure why I didn't try coloring before but we had a good time. As you can see, the banner is long, about 8 ft in length. I had to really coerce Oliver to move from coloring the same spot over and over again. I traced him on the paper and at one point said, "let's color some hair on your head." Well, I should have been more careful because he started to take the crayon to his actual head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment