Since there are just too many pictures, I tried to capture as many moments as possible in this video - it still ended up being almost 4 minutes, so sorry about the length. We hope you enjoy just a taste of the beauty and fun that lies in Denver's Botanic Garden, Coors Field, Rocky Mountain National Park, Pike's Peak, the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs Sports Climbing Center, Kansas City Union Depot, the World War 1 memorial, and Kauffman Stadium.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Bonkoski's Will Travel
Friday, June 18 at 2:30, I dropped off Eko at a friend's house where he would be vacationing while we were out of state, officially starting our vacation. The real adventure began once Jon got home from work, we packed the car (literally) and drove on to Colorado through the night. Our idea of accommodating Brianna's sleep schedule worked like a charm and only had to stop for quick bathroom breaks or tank refills, both car and person. I know Brianna is amazing (if I don't say so myself) and Jon and I are so blessed she is apart of our family, but we never imagined vacationing, by car, with a 6 month old, would work as simply as clockwork. Sure we had a few tough evenings around bedtime, but all things considered, Brianna made it easy for mom and dad to enjoy every minute.
Since there are just too many pictures, I tried to capture as many moments as possible in this video - it still ended up being almost 4 minutes, so sorry about the length. We hope you enjoy just a taste of the beauty and fun that lies in Denver's Botanic Garden, Coors Field, Rocky Mountain National Park, Pike's Peak, the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs Sports Climbing Center, Kansas City Union Depot, the World War 1 memorial, and Kauffman Stadium.
Since there are just too many pictures, I tried to capture as many moments as possible in this video - it still ended up being almost 4 minutes, so sorry about the length. We hope you enjoy just a taste of the beauty and fun that lies in Denver's Botanic Garden, Coors Field, Rocky Mountain National Park, Pike's Peak, the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs Sports Climbing Center, Kansas City Union Depot, the World War 1 memorial, and Kauffman Stadium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a great trip!
ReplyDelete