Sunday, January 30, 2011

Caption Photo Contest


It's time for a classic "Create a Caption" contest! Submit a clever caption which you think best represents the above photo and Eme and I will choose a winner Tuesday night (Feb. 1).

What does the winner receive you ask? You have a choice between 3 fantastic options. (Not going to lie we might prefer the 3rd option...but you are certainly free to choose any option you wish!)

1. Dinner and a movie (or games) at our house
2. A Bag of Crap (similar to Woot) or
3. A fun filled evening with Brianna (i.e. hanging out with her while mom and dad have an evening out. A win-win for everyone!).

Even if you might think so, the photo was not staged. Good luck everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Giddy up go Mom. You aren't going fast enough, I like to bounce when we walk! Giddy Up Go!

    If I win I will take #3 -- I would love to spend the evening with Brianna while Mom and Dad go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Seriously? Another lap around the kitchen? C'mon Mom - let's go to Colorado and hike for reals!"

    ...and if I win - I pick #3 but you have to come here to make it happen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep feeling like I'm being followed! By the way Jon, have you seen Brianna lately?

    That's the best I could do...I'm a regular reader, really I am! Inspiration just never struck in time to meet the first deadline :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, and check it daily! Love the picture and I relly liked the entries that were already there so hadn't come up with one of my own......"Psst...how long do you suppose I can get Mom to tote me in this thing?"

    ReplyDelete