August 20 was Jon's 30th birthday! I worked really hard trying to plan a really fun day and trying to keep my gifts for him a mystery. I say this because he has an amazing gift for guessing what is in the packages without even touching them. And, I suppose, have an uncanny ability of giving too many hints without even knowing it!
I think we managed both a fun day and a little mystery.
Testing out a new present.
Thanks to the library for a free pass - we went up the Foshay Tower.
For dinner, we had the ever delicious Pizza Luce downtown. Our server was great and happy to have the table with the baby!
Carl at his first Twins game. I think he enjoyed himself!
I know we did!
It was fun to spend the evening with our friends Kent and LeAnn.
No comments:
Post a Comment