Thanks for the invite and piling in to one car to enjoy the light spectacular. I'd say, new tradition?
Friday, February 3, 2012
More Lights!
Throughout the holiday season, Brianna realized quickly that Christmas lights were pretty cool, and all she wanted was "more lights". No matter how many I pointed out, it never seemed good enough. Perhaps, silly me, I thought we would go see a lights display that would be so much more than what we see driving around our neighborhood. Again, it wasn't good enough! I'm sure it was wonderful to her, which is why she kept asking for more lights... but the way her little voice sounded, it was no where near her anticipation level. Just ask Uncle Jerimy and Aunt Meg - they'll tell you!
Check out Aunt Meg's blog for more pictures and a wonderful video. Unfortunately, we weren't able to capture the "more lights." Maybe next year!
Thanks for the invite and piling in to one car to enjoy the light spectacular. I'd say, new tradition?
Thanks for the invite and piling in to one car to enjoy the light spectacular. I'd say, new tradition?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I say, let's all chip in and rent a limo to go see lights. It would be so much fun and a wonderful tradition.
ReplyDelete