Tuesday, February 7, 2012

On Christmas Day, On Christmas Day

Christmas morning we packed up as soon as we could and headed over to Gammie and Gampie's house. Like I mentioned previously, we were having some rough nights, so we seemed a little sluggish getting out of the house. Thankfully, all the gifts were already at my parents house from the evening before (Christmas Eve with my extended family), leaving us one less thing to remember, or I'm pretty sure we would have forgotten them. 

Yes, this is our dog. I caught him just as he was readjusting, but his front half of his body was on top of Carl's carseat. It was a, "they caught me" moment for him I think.



The joys of opening gifts and then sharing in their wonderfulness. Thanks to everyone for the amazing gifts. We're having so much fun with our new toys.

She also (as did the rest of us) had a great time being with cousins, Aunts and Uncles. She climbed on to Uncle Jerimy's lap and made herself cozy, even managed to get him to read her a book. There are many wonderful things about the holidays, but one that I love most is being able to gather with as much family as possible and share stories, laughter, and memories, whether it's for hours or a few brief moments.


Our Christmas morning picture... What Brianna really needed here was a nap, but unfortunately she wasn't going to take one all day. Carl's happy though, and completely ready for pictures. He seems to always be camera ready!


~Here's a few pictures of us while we opened gifts~

No comments:

Post a Comment