Monday, June 24, 2013

Long and Short

I can't bear to cut off Carl's hair to all one length. I like the long on top short on the sides look (I thank the teenage boys at church for their style pointers). So back in early April when it was so long that it was reaching his eyes and over his ears, I took the clippers and did my best at a new cut. He sat still for most of it but soon got ants in pants and wanted to be done. There was still some touch up that needed to happen but that could wait. He was digging the bathtub mohawk!



Sad to say, last weekend, we cut most of his hair off to start "the look" over again. I'm not a pro and don't use scissors well so we cut it off to start out the summer and next time, when his hair grows out a little more, we'll be able to do the same. It's crazy how a hair cut can make them seem so different, yet add so much personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment