Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dentist and a Blizzard

April 11th, Brianna and I had our regularly scheduled dentist visit. I was a little worried it wouldn't happen since when we woke up it was an Aprilwonderland. We left early to be sure we arrived on time. Just as I arrived in the parking lot I got a call from inside that said my hygienist was running behind and about 30 minutes out. I decided to wait and hope it wasn't that long!

She got in a came straight out to get us. The kids were doing great already, and continued to do well while they waited for me to have my teeth cleaned. Once I was done, it was Brianna's turn to show Carl how it was done! She did amazing just like her first real visit. Next, Carl got a turn in the chair. He got to put on the superstar sunglasses and test out "Mr. Tickles" and "Mrs. Thirsty". I would say he was a little less than enthused to try everything out, but he had his sister right there to keep him calm.



I love our dental hygienist! She is spectacular and patient and great with kids, even after a white knuckle drive through the snow. So grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment