Carl loves his cousin, Baby Max! When Carl says it though, it sounds more like Mac. We were happy to help out when my sister called and asked if we could watch him for an afternoon while she went to a meeting. Brianna and Carl were already down for a nap when he arrived, but they were excited when they woke up and saw he was here. There is no stopping them from being as close as possible to the little guy. He will get SO much attention from his older cousins... at least while he's still baby "Mac."
I even got a chance to pull out my baby sling and cuddle with Max while I got some work of my own done. He was so peaceful. It was just too bad Carl didn't really like the sling that much. Brianna loved it, but Carl only wanted to be as straight as a board and that is not much of an option in the sling. Oh well, I was able to cuddle with this little cutie!
And later that evening...
...your guess is as good as mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment