Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Spring!


I am so grateful to our neighbor across the street for getting such a kick out of us this morning, that she even brought out her camera to snap a few pictures! She said, "We have such good breakfast entertainment that I just had to come out and take a picture!" I love our new neighborhood!!

As soon as Carl saw the snow outside, as we were walking up the stairs from his bedroom, he asked if we could go outside. He has been dying to use his sled outside but the snow had all melted in our front yard. So when he asked, I just couldn't say no. We didn't even bother eating breakfast! Jon took a late morning because of the weather, so while he plowed the driveway, the kids and I took the sled out! This is pre-8 am on April 4... you've got to love spring in Minnesota! I'm actually truly grateful for the one last snow fall that didn't come with bitter cold.

Hope you had good travels today and are now enjoying the warmth of the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment