Please note the hand in the jacket pocket!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
As Her World Turns
Brianna realized that she could turn in circles... and that it was fun - kinda. Not in this video, but a previous time, she turned so much that she got pretty dizzy. Maybe I'm a bad mom for just watching all of it unfold, but I just lost track of how many times she turned herself around (I thought it was cute). She got so dizzy she didn't know what to do with herself. First, she fell over, as most people do, then tried to pick herself up but couldn't do it, she kept falling over. Shortly after she stumbled the second time, she must not have liked how she felt because she started to whine a little. I consoled her and told her gently that this is what happens when you turn and turn and turn around like that. Then what does she do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Justin was a little older when he used to do this and he would stop and ask why the room was turning around. He would spin around and then say, "There, do you see it? Look, the room is turning!" I couldn't make him understand it was all in his head from spinning around :)
ReplyDelete